Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE










My sweet friend Julie and her friend Linda have started a link up that is just a quick peek into what's being sewn. 

Mine are:
Some pouches using mini charm packs and (of which I have many)

Aneela Hoey's new zip-up tray pattern I made for a friend

The first three sections of my Jen Kingwell quilt Long Time Gone

A pillow for a charity drive in Halifax to donate pillows to retirement homes so everyone can have something cheery

My first part of my first block for Jen Kingwell's Bring Me Flowers quilt which I switched to working on during my Jen Kingwell club instead of Green Tea and Sweet Beans

Hope you join the link up!






10 comments:

  1. So good to see your first three sections of Long Time Gone, I bought the pattern but decided I had too much going on to begin., but I do love your colour choices, I'm looking forward to watching this quilt grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work. I loved the zipped pouch because it's cute and because I'm very envious of anyone who can sew a zip neatly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'long time gone' blocks! And your zipped pouch is great, and useful too! I have yet to try making one. Thanks for linking up with 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I love your Long time Gone blocks and the sweet polka dot sashings! I’m working on the quilt as well, but I don’t fancy the grey sashings in the original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty makes!!! I really want to give that zip up tray a try. Was it very difficult? You hoodies are all so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Long-Time Gone quilt is looking amazing.Love that zip up tray - it's on my must make list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work! The pouches and zip up tray look like great fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the work you have done! Your colours just pop!💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving LOng Time GOne.........and the sweet pouches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!