Thursday, April 16, 2015

Long term hand project

I have been having trouble loading pictures on my computer, but I think I have it resolved for now. Just a quick post to share a long term EPP/appliqué project I have started with Jen Kingwell’s Gardenvale fabric line. I love all of Jen’s patterns and recently she did a video using these chubby dresdens and I thought they would be fun to try.

IMG_1632

The dresdens are her line, the stripe is Michael Miller clown stripe and the centers are Kona cottons. I plan on 65 of these and then we’ll see what other ideas come into play. I like having hand work for nighttime when I watch Netflix and relax. I am going to be calling the finished quilt “Gardenvale Blossoms”.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see what 6 of them look like. And can't even imagine 65!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colours. I have just bought her new book - so much inspiration in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chubby dresdens. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the prints from this line and the striped fabric is great as a background

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!