Sunday, February 22, 2015

Some makes in the making

Today was our guild sew-in day and I brought along my Malka Dubrawsky layer cake, some black charm squares and Fat Quarter Shop’s new pattern Layers of Charm.

IMG_0676

I originally bought this layer cake to make a pattern from a magazine but have completely lost the magazine, so I was happy to still be able to make something from the fabrics.

As most people know, I like to work small, and so earlier this week I made a mini panel out of pluses where each square is 1/2” finished… it’s not perfect but I think it is pretty darn cute!

IMG_0623

This will eventually be made into a pouch, just not sure when.

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a good start to the week coming up!

1 comment:

  1. The layer cake quilt looks great, and I bet it's even nicer in person. You sure accomplished a lot yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!