Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A little project

I have joined a birthday swap with a group of close friends. Every month the “birthday girl” of the month receives packages from everyone else. Things can be handmade and/or purchased. It is something I have been looking forward to for awhile. I sent off my first package and it was very well received!

IMG_0285

I made a table runner using the Fancy Fox pattern from Oh Fransson! This was a seriously fun pattern to make and I will be making many more I am sure! Karen, the recipient, loves Lizzy House fabrics so four of the five fabrics are hers. I finished this quite a bit before Christmas so it is nice to finally be able to show it off :)

3 comments:

  1. Your foxes are cute. And even though purple is one of my favourite colours, I like the orange foxes even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cute, Katie. I'd like it if it was my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the foxes and the cotton and steel print you used for the binding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!