Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favourites

Today it is all about my UNDIES!!! You heard that right LOL… but it isn’t as nightmare inducing as you may think.

A couple of weeks ago Penny, of Sew Take a Hike fame, posted a paper-piecing/free-curve piecing pattern on her blog for a pair of undies that she had drafted for a paper piecing swap ages ago. Well I LOVE fun undies so I jumped in right away!

IMG_0930I made a mini with the days of the week, and a fun pair for each day :) I made the day labels using a stamp pad, and then I hand quilted with my Aurifloss.

 IMG_0931  IMG_0932IMG_0933 IMG_0934 IMG_0935 IMG_0936 IMG_0937 

I had so much fun putting this together!

IMG_0938

4 comments:

  1. it's so cute! great bathroom art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I needto make one too! Clearly, my list of "to do's" isn't long enough. Your projects just keeps getting better and better! I love this:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! These are hilarious and fun! I might have to copy you. Have you seen the paper-pieced bra? Here's the link: http://www.paperpanache.com/free/Zfreestuff.php?linklokauth=cHBmcmVlYnMvYnJhLnBocCwwLDY2LjI0OS42Ni42MCwsLExMXzAscHAxLDhkMDk1ZmMzNGMzNDZkZGVmYTQ3ZDI4ZDJiOGYxNWY2%2Fbra.php

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!