Monday, February 18, 2013

New additions to my store

So finally I have made some new things to add to my store. It's nice to see some variety in there again. First up are these pouches. They are so much fun to make and I love choosing the fabrics!


And then I added a sweet little nap blanket made of a linen/cotton from Echino (love!) and a soft flannel on the back.



I also made a nap blanket for my niece's first birthday. my Mom will take it up North for me when she goes.


As I was writing this my class brochure arrived for the Vermont Quilt Festival... off to go read!


1 comment:

  1. Cute things, Girlie! I, too love picking fabrics for stuff like this. Hah! You so abruptly ended this like I do too... mine is being kinda ADD, is yours? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!