Sunday, April 29, 2012

We're on a break...

...me and embroidery that is... As you may recall I am in a swap called Hoop Up! One of my partners is Deana who made me the map between our houses. Deana has been working on a gnome quilt for awhile now, and so this is my second contribution to it.


I am pretty sure that there are 10, 867 French knots in that beard, give or take a few. I never thought I would have it in me, but I finished! This will be winging it's way to Deana tomorrow.

Another one to knock off the list:

2 lone star blocks (Sarah)
1 embroidery (Deana)
2 and a half herringbone (mine)
1 practice basketweave block (mine)
2 sleepmasks (Mom)
4 sleepmasks (store)
My Precious QAL (mine)
My Brrr! quilt (mine)
Snuggs quilt (Kelli)
My Granny Squares quilt (mine)
*new* 2 lone star blocks Lee
*new* 2 lone star blocks Undercover Crafter
*new* 2 basket weave blocks Melanie
*new* 2 basket weave blocks Solidia
*new* cow paper pieced mini quilt (mine)
*new* update to-do list a smart friend recommended this one :)

Off to decide on my Sunday night dinner and then back to sewing... goodbye dear embroidery, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents!